Plasma cutting machine capable of cutting all metals (such as iron, stainless steel, aluminum, bronze, etc.).
Based on a thyristor rectifier, resulting in stable output current, high reliability, high duty cycle, easy adjustment of output current, and excellent cutting characteristics. They have a fan for cooling, as well as overheating protection, low air pressure and low possibility of any damage to the torch head.
They are mounted on 2 compact rubber wheels for easy movement.
They are supplied with a three-phase current of 400V / 50Hz.
They have filters – a water trap for filtering air from moisture.
They are accompanied by a 6m handpiece
Technical Specifications PLASMA 70S:
- Output current adjustable from 20A to70Α
- Duty Cycle: 70Α/108V at 60%
- Severage cut: 25 mm maximum
20 mm quality iron cut with hand torch
Technical Specifications PLASMA 120S:
- Output current adjustable from 20A to 120Α
- Duty Cycle: 120Α/128V at 60%
90Α/116V at 100%
- Severage cut: 45 ΜΜ maximum
35 ΜΜ qualitative iron cut with hand torch.
- Drilling capacity: 18mm in iron